Are you wondering how Postural Healing is different
from all the other things you have tried?
Here are some things that make us unique.
- You are treated as an individual and so our private sessions are customized to best help you reach your desired results.
- You are valued as the expert of your body so your feedback is taken seriously.
- You are seen as a whole being so we look at various aspects of your life and how you show up in the world.
- We honor the body as a unit rather than separate parts, because the truth is everything works together.
- You are responsible for your healing — as it should be. We guide and encourage you, but you do the work. We don’t do anything to you. Because of this, you build lifelong skills and tools along with confidence to prevent and heal from pain.
Postural Healing is ideal for you if you:
- are limited by chronic pain or a lack of functional mobility
- have pain associated with repetitive use, sports and workplace injuries
- want to maximize your health and well-being, optimize performance and take your body to the next level
- find that your pain is affecting the quality of your health, relationships, performance, happiness or peace of mind
- value addressing the cause of pain, rather than treating symptoms
- want to continue to live an active lifestyle and age gracefully
- believe in your body’s amazing ability to heal
- are an active participant in life, open to life style changes
Postural Alignment Therapy
Postural Alignment Therapy uses gentle corrective exercises to rebalance muscles and realign joints, returning your body to its natural posture.
When joints are aligned it reduces grinding, friction, and wearing away of cartilage and bone. It also reduces compression of discs and degeneration of the spine. When muscles are balanced and working as designed, there is less compensation, tension, and strain.
Postural Alignment Therapy allows the body to regenerate and heal. Through this process pain is relieved, movement becomes easier, and performance is enhanced.
Mind-Body Medicine: Simple Lifestyle Changes
You are more than just your body. When you address the whole person, mind, body and spirit — rather than focusing on one part of you — your healing happens at a deeper level.
I’ll review your health history and current lifestyle including nutrition, sleep patterns, activity level, work demands, stress and other factors.
In addition to Postural Alignment Therapy, using the science of Mind-Body Medicine, you’ll learn techniques such as mindfulness, breathing and meditation. You will feel the joy that whole body healing brings!
Up to 80% of all illnesses are related to chronic stress. Chronic pain can show up as a result of physical, emotional and/or psychological stresses throughout your life.
Postural Healing Benefits
- Reduces, eliminates and prevents pain
- Increases range of motion, balance, strength, flexibility, speed, endurance, athletic performance and more
- Improves function of every system in your body
- Prevents and heals injuries
- Reduces stress
- Eliminates worry or speculation about what might trigger your pain
- Frees you from limiting beliefs as a result of living in pain
- Provides peace of mind, elevating your health, relationships, work and overall sense of joy
- Reduces fight or flight responses so you can focus on living in alignment with your purpose
- Frees you to deeply connect to yourself and others
- Creates an uplifting energetic shift
- Grounds you in your body allowing you to develop a greater body awareness
- Frees up time and money spent on appointments that aren’t creating results
- Helps you avoid surgery, cortisone shots, and pain medications
- Saves time, money and risks associated with surgery, medications and invasive procedures
- Keeps your focus on activities that positively affect your bottom line rather than on the pain