Anna Forliti is a posture and pain expert who has been coaching individuals to heal from chronic pain for over 10 years. She is an Egoscue certified Postural Alignment Specialist and Advanced Exercise Therapist.
Anna works with individuals who want to relieve pain, move better, improve posture, and enhance performance. Her clients are active participants in life. They believe in the body’s natural ability to heal. They prefer to understand and address the underlying cause of pain rather than treating symptoms. And they are ready and willing to make the changes necessary to feel good in their body and get back to doing the things they love.
Credentials and Affiliations
- Egoscue Certified Postural Alignment Specialist
- Egoscue Certified Advanced Exercise Therapist
- Professional Fitness Coaching Certification from LifeTime Academy including:
- Courses in Anatomy, Biomechanics, Sports Psychology, and More.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Metabolic Training
- Advanced Mind-Body Medicine Training Through the Center for Mind Body Medicine
- Venerable Women Luminary Leader
- Member of the MN Holistic Medical Group
- Past Volunteer Provider at Pathways Health Crisis Resource Center
- Retreat and Program Facilitator with International Integrators and Living Whole Online
- Metamorphosis Connections Thought Leader