Pain is an inevitable part of life, and while it’s important to treat acute pain with medication when necessary, there are also natural remedies that can help you manage chronic pain. Natural remedies can often be just as effective as medications and have fewer side effects. From herbs to essential oils, researchers suggest a variety of natural options for relieving pain including muscle spasms, inflammation, headaches and more. Here are just a few of the best natural pain relief remedies to try before turning to pills.
- Turmeric– This powerful spice is the No.1 pain reliever, loaded with anti-inflammatory properties and has been used for centuries to reduce pain and inflammation. It’s also great for reducing pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasms, and other sorts of chronic pain. Simply take a teaspoon of turmeric with warm water daily to get the most out of its pain-relieving benefits.
- Ginger– This root has been used for thousands of years to treat a variety of ailments, including pain relief. Researchers suggest that ginger can reduce inflammation and muscle spasms as well as help with reducing chronic lower back pain and joint diseases like rheumatoid arthritis. To get the most out of ginger’s pain-relieving benefits, try steeping it in hot water for 15 minutes and drinking the solution twice a day.
- Heat Therapy– Applying heat to an affected area can increase blood flow and relax the muscles which can help ease pain. Experts suggest that applying heat therapy directly to the area of discomfort for 30 minutes at a time can reduce pain, muscle spasms, and inflammation.
- Cold Therapy- It works by reducing inflammation and pain, as well as promoting recovery. By constricting blood vessels and numbing the area, cold therapy helps decrease swelling, alleviate pain, and manage muscle soreness. It also enhances the recovery process by minimizing tissue damage and facilitating healing. Additionally, cold therapy can provide relief for migraines and headaches when applied to the forehead or back of the neck.
- Rosemary Essential Oils– Rosemary is the strongest essential oil that contain powerful anti-inflammatory properties which make them great natural pain relievers. Researchers suggest that using the oil directly on the affected area can reduce swelling and inflammation while also reducing pain signals in the body.
- Acupuncture– This ancient Chinese Medicine has been used for centuries to treat a variety of ailments, including pain relief. Studies show that acupuncture is just as effective as traditional pain medications and can be helpful in relieving muscle pain, headaches, backache, neck ache and other types of pain without the side effects of traditional medicine.
While these natural pain relief remedies are effective on their own, they can also be combined with traditional medications for more powerful pain-relieving results. Before turning to pills, talk to your doctor about the best natural treatment options available for your type of pain. With a little bit of research and guidance from your healthcare provider, you can find natural alternatives that will help you reduce pain, inflammation and muscle spasms without the side effects of traditional pain medications.
There’s no need to suffer or put up with unbearable pain when there are so many natural remedies available that can help relieve your symptoms fast. From herbs and essential oils to heat therapy and acupuncture, these natural treatments can be just as effective as pain medication — with fewer side effects. Start experimenting with different natural remedies and combine them with traditional medications to find the best solution for your pain. With a little bit of research, you can find natural options that are right for you and start feeling better in no time.
THERE’S A NEW EFFECTIVE NATURAL RELIEF TO PAIN, JOIN MY POSTURAL CLASSES HERE.
Watch the NEW VIDEO and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE!