Are any of these statements true for you?
- I have chronic pain including but not limited to joint pain, neck pain, migraines, back pain
- I injure myself often
- I have noticed imbalances in my body – one shoulder higher, one hip higher or a “longer leg”
- My movement or gait is not smooth or balanced
- I limp, veer off to one side, or unequal arm swing when walking
- I hold tension in my neck and shoulders
- I have mobility issues – not being able to turn my head to look over my shoulder, easily get up and down off the floor, the ability to bend and touch my toes, etc.
- I have poor balance
- I have trouble with breathing, blood flow, digestion, etc.
- My energy levels are low
- I have felt less present or patient in my relationships due to pain
- I have pain and/or muscle tension
- I tend to slouch or have poor posture
- I spend most of my day sitting or using technology
- I have trouble sitting, standing or walking for periods of time without pain or discomfort
- I adapt how I move or events in my life to avoid or accommodate pain
- I believe in the body’s natural ability to heal given the right conditions
- I find value in preventing pain and injury’
- I prefer to avoid surgery, pain medications and cortisone shots if possible
- I’m ready to take action to make a change and feel better in my body
If you agreed with any of the statements above, Postural Healing may be just what your body needs to better support the healthy, balanced lifestyle you’re looking for. Read more about the benefits it has to offer you.