It’s time to reclaim your life from chronic pain. I am Anna Forliti and I’ll be helping you take control of your health and vitality! My mission is to empower others through knowledge and experience, so that they can overcome chronic pain, improve posture, optimize movement, and achieve greater balance in life together with Postural Healing.
Postural Healing is a form of non-medical pain relief that offers an alternative to surgeries, injections, and pain medications. It has been successfully helping people heal from chronic pain so that they can get back to the activities and lifestyles they love.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You have pain and you’ve tried everything else.
- Your pain is affecting the quality of your health, relationships, work, happiness and peace of mind. You experience moments of feeling frustrated and hopeless but deep inside, you know there has to be another way.
- You don’t want to follow the symptom treating crowd that says you need a quick fix. You are courageous, tenacious, savvy, and ready to take action to address the cause.
- You believe in your body’s amazing ability to heal. It’s just a matter of getting some guidance on how to get there.
Postural Healing is ideal for you if you:
- Are limited by chronic pain or a lack of functional mobility
- Have pain associated with repetitive use, sports and workplace injuries
- Want to maximize your health and well-being, optimize performance and take your body to the next level
- Find that your pain is affecting the quality of your health, relationships, performance, happiness or peace of mind
- Value addressing the cause of pain, rather than treating symptoms
- Want to continue to live an active lifestyle and age gracefully
- Believe in your body’s amazing ability to heal
- Are an active participant in life, open to life style changes
This NEW YouTube channel provides tips and education about chronic pain relief, improving posture, healthy movements, and general health and wellness. Let’s make the journey together!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE!
Leave a Reply